We’re absolutely jacked about the Ryder Cup. I’ve been game-planning on how I’m going to tune in on Friday morning at 1:30 AM for about a month now, and we’re here to reward anyone that is getting up insanely early to watch the proceedings this Friday. We present, Ryder Cup Bingo.
Thanks to Chad Coleman at Callaway, the winner of the bingo game will get a New Callaway Big Bertha V Series driver:
Here is how you apply:
1. Entry is 100% and totally FREE. Send an email to email@example.com by 3:00 Eastern on Thursday (please include your twitter handle). We will reply with your bingo card later this week when the list is finalized.
2. You must be following @NoLayingUp and @HashtagChad on twitter.
3. You must tweet out a picture of your card with us tagged in it once you’ve hit Bingo. That means, you have to be watching! The first correct bingo card that we get will win the driver.
4. Chad will audit the proceedings (verifying that we’re not just randomly selecting one of our buddies as the winner).
5. The cards a complete random draw. Some stuff obviously has a higher probably of happening than others, but that’s the fun of the random draw.
6. You’re relying on me watching this and determining this with my own eyes. So I suggest timestamping when your bingo boxes get covered, and I can always go back and review (I’ll be recording). Otherwise, I’m going by what I see the first time around.
Here are the following Bingo options. Your card will be randomly generated from these options. We will track and cross these off as they come in, and we will make the final determination on any borderline calls.
- Billy Horschel Mention
- “Miracle at Medinah”
- Replay of Rickie Fowler at 2010 Ryder Cup
- Ian Poulter’s bulging eyeballs
- Scoreboard is referred to as “red” or “blue”
- Player practices a putt he just missed
- “BABA BOOEY!”
- Euros referred to as “heavy favourites”
- Hunter Mahan 2010 Chip, Patrick Reed’s top 5 comments
- Awkward Phil/Keegan celebration
- Bernard/Stephen Gallacher mention
- Rickie’s Major Run
- Furyk’s Ryder Cup record shown
- Thomas Bjorn winning at Gleneagles
- Scotland’s affinity for Tom Watson
- Webb Simpson shank
- “Trap Draw”
- “Fall Line”
- Dan Hicks longingly mentions the Olympics or says this has an “Olympic Feel to it”
- Rory Omega Commercial
- “Slice Putt”
- Scotland referred to as the home of golf
- Scottish independence vote
- Monty on a bike shown or referenced
- Any mention of the word “POD”
- “Last time US won on European soil”
- Replay of GMac putt in 2010
- Use of word “wildcard”
- “_____ has the ‘it’ factor”
- “Gleneagles is not a traditional links course”
- Lee Westwood’s weight loss
- Driver switch by Rory
- “In the team room tonight….”
- Announcer imagines Tiger watching in some form
- Donald Trump is mentioned
- The word “swag” or “swagger” is mentioned
- Ian Poulter’s poor season is mentioned
- “It’s an easy putt”
- There’s a streaker
(More ideas to be added through the week)