The Ultimate Way to #GetInvolved
The Nest is NLU's community of avid golfers. It's $90/year to join and comes with many benefits.
Nest Membership Options
Nest Membership FAQ
What do I get with my Nest membership?
- Access to Nest-only content
- Access to Member only podcast like this one about NLU's move to Titleist
- Full access to the Refuge Message Board
- 15% off all purchases in the No Laying Up Pro Shop
- Exclusive discounts and promotions from No Laying Up partners
- Early access to seasonal releases in the Pro Shop
- Early access to No Laying Up event registration
- Access to Nest Exclusive Merchandise in the Pro Shop
- An annual Member Gift
- Opportunity to qualify for No Laying Up’s Championship Events
- Sponsorship of No Laying Up content like Strapped
What is The Refuge ?
- The Refuge is No Laying Up’s community message board
- A Refuge account is required to become a Nest member, and is the foundation of your Nest profile
- Setting up a refuge account is free and is the first step in joining No Laying Up’s community of avid golfers
Once you set up your Refuge account, you can pay and activate a Nest membership.
Do you have to be a Nest member to use the Refuge?
No, all Refuge members have access to select community and event threads, use the Refuge to join and communicate with Roosts, and share feedback with No Laying Up.
I’m not a message board person.
That’s fine!, We’ll email you the important details too, but you still need the account to begin setting up your Nest membership!
Why should you join?
The goal of The Nest is to foster an engaged community of avid golfers and provide added value to No Laying Up fans around the world. We want our Nest members to make a commitment to #GetInvolved and meet other like-minded golfers. If you are unsure of the value in signing up for a Nest membership, please join the Refuge, our free message board to get a better sense for our community.
Can I buy this for someone else?
Yes! You can buy a gift code that's good for a year of the annual subscription.
Can I cancel my Nest Membership?
Yes, we hate to see you go, but if you need to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your membership hassle-free (we're still a #SmallShop, so we have to cancel it manually).
How long does early access to sign up for No Laying Up events last?
Any Nest Member in good standing (active, paid subscription) has two days of exclusive, advanced notice to sign up early for No Laying Up events.
When will the annual member gift be sent out?
You can expect the first member gift to ship within the first two months of the calendar year.
What is the member gift?
Good question...join The Nest to find out (hint: we are confident you won’t be disappointed)!
Will more benefits be added to the Nest Membership in the future?
Yes, we have big plans for The Nest. As an early member, you’ll be on the ground floor of a growing community of avid golfers!